- The Cliff Cottages has 9 bedrooms and 5 tents (that can accommodate upto 2 adults per room ).
- Extra mattress can be provided for an extra guest
- The stay includes morning/ evening tea & coffee with cookies, breakfast, lunch(Veg), evening snack and dinner(Non-Veg)
- Hot water bags and Heaters are available on request.
- The cottage has a good collection of books for those who love to read.
- We provide fresh Bed linen and Towels. Please carry your own toiletries
- The walk to the Cliff Cottages is a 2 minute hill walk (from where you park your car) through a beautiful oak forest. We suggest you to carry good walking shoes.
- Our resident staff will be happy to assist you in making your stay comfortable and will keep your room clean along with providing a turn-down service.
- Early Check Ins and Late Check outs are chargeable and are subject to prior approval from the management and availability
Write in to email@example.com, call us at (+91)9090001091 or simply fill in the Enquiry form below and send it to us.
- Booking will be confirmed on the basis of availability and a 100% advance payment
- Guests are requested to send a scanned copy of their ID during booking and carry the same in original during check-in.
- We have special, customized rates for Long-staying guests or those who wish to hire the cottage for 10 days or more.
- We are also happy to offer rates on CP & MAP basis
Check-in time: 2pm ; Check-out time: 12.00 noon
Early check-in, subject to availability
- We serve simple, sumptuous, home-cooked Indian food that is made from the freshest, local ingredients.
- All meals are served in the Dining area and are for consumption at the cottage itself.
- We do not provide packed breakfasts/ meals.
- We do not sell or serve Alcohol.
- Non-vegetarian is served for Dinner only.
- Please let us know in case you have any special dietary requirements or allergies/ preferences
- More than 30 days from arrival date- 100% refund
- 15 – 8 days before arrival- 50% refund
- 7 days or less from arrival date, no refund
THINGS TO KNOW
- Please carry your walking/ hiking shoes when you come
- Please carry enough woollens as it tends to get quite chilly and windy when the sun is away
- Please carry an umbrella, in case it rains
- Water is extremely scarce in the mountains. Please conserve water by using it judiciously
- Being at the edge of a pristine forest, we urge our guests not to make loud noise that may disturb the wildlife or litter the surrounding areas
- We are a small home stay and unlike hotels we do not have a pick-up facility. But we are happy to put you across to a taxi guy who is very reliable. He can be used for sight-seeing as well
- We do not permit smoking inside the cottage due to fire hazard.
- We are happy to organise fresh, home-made food, customized to your dog’s requirements at a nominal cost.
- We have the facility to board one staff member or a driver in the cottage itself, for which we charge separately
- The Cliff Cottages is a personal family home which we let out as a home-stay, we request our guests to treat our home and our staff with the same care and consideration and maintain decorum